Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  March 2013

USDEBATE March 2013

Re: HWS Fall Classic Dates

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:04:02 -0400

Eric,

Not sure if this matters, but I did email Brent a week or so ago. That message is below.

I'm more than happy to cede the date to you if you are willing to host a policy division. We'll help administer the policy portion of the tournament -- we only need rooms for the participants and access to the internet. I need to host on the 28-29th because we made a commitment to other schools in the region that there will be a policy/world's event on the weekend of Sept. 28. If the tournament is 45 miles down the road, I can't see there being any significant concern.

We always lose a couple thousand $$ hosting, so it is no skin off my teeth to see another nearby school take over our weekend so long as both formats are offered.

Let me know your thoughts,

Ken

Ken R. Johnson
Director of Forensics