]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  March 2013

USDEBATE March 2013

Re: Creating a forum for the US WUDC community

Josh Martin <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:19:29 +0000

Haha no need to apologize Dan,  I just think we should be working to integrate as part of the overall international community, not finding cute ways to make ourselves different.  Didnt work out well for us rejecting Futbol and the metric system.