]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EJCLASS Home

EJCLASS  May 2013

EJCLASS May 2013

Re: August Permaculture Course Scholarships

Feral Mycelium <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 May 2013 17:41:02 -0700

Hello friends,

Join an incredible regenerative leadership and permaculture design
certification retreat in the San Francisco Bay Area, August 20-28th,
and go beyond sustainability towards a wildly fulfilling life and a
truly regenerative culture.  We offer a no-nonsense, deeply pragmatic,
mainstream approach to permaculture.  No ideologies, only functional
design and solutions that truly work.

-> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com

Go beyond sustainability towards a truly regenerative culture.
Imagine  waking up each day with the knowledge that your whole life,
including your career, is completely aligned with your deepest
passions, desires, principles and values.  The experiential
permaculture design certification course is your path towards a career
in regenerative permaculture design and a truly thriving life, deeply
rooted in the patterns of nature and a larger vision of regenerative
community and regenerative culture.

Come get inspired by learning pragmatic permaculture design and
regenerative leadership skills for your life, career, business, and
community from the world's leading sustainability experts;  and earn
your internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate.  The
skills offered in this course are applicable to every aspect of your
life, far beyond the garden - you will learn to design
nature-inspired, resilient, regenerative systems - composting toilets,
water-catchment system, natural green buildings, eco-villages and much
more.

"This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years" -- Lana T

While many people think of permaculture as gardening, that's a lot
like thinking of math as being about building bridges.  Permaculture
is a sustainable design science rooted in observation of natural
patterns.  For example, the same branching pattern of a tree is
present in every river, as well as in our own bodies -- the pattern
maximizes edge, increases diversity, and serves at least a dozen other
functions.   The very concepts of diversity increasing stability of
natural living systems and edge increasing diversity are core
permaculture teachings.

-> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com
-> San Francisco Bay Area - February 16-24
-> Use code SCHOLARBCR01 to sign up online
   ($1350 tuition - regular rate is $3000)
->  Call 1-800-376-3775

Consistently ranked as the single most powerful and transformational
experience of participants' entire lives, the experiential intensive
inspires real vision and personal regenerative leadership through
practical solutions of natural pattern observation and biomimicry
design for a truly regenerative culture.

Want to know why you should join the program? Check out just some of
the many testimonials from past participants
(http://regenerative.com/reviews):

"I really enjoyed the experience, I can feel my permaculture mind
continuing to grow as things settle in from the course." -- Jaye M

"Thank you for the experience I had - it was wonderful. Best wishes
and continued growth." -- Susan L

"My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a new
permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world around
me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious decisions and
living better in harmony with the earth." - Deborah F.

Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture and
sustainable design with the world's most renowned instructors and
change your life, your community and your planet. Not only do
Regenerative Leadership Institute courses offer the most complete
curriculum of any similar program, but the people who come to the
programs make this the most powerful training offered anywhere. Gain
cutting-edge skills in nature-inspired sustainable design that's
applicable virtually anywhere design is used -- from green businesses
to your own back yard.

-> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com
-> San Francisco Bay Area - February 16-24
-> Use code SCHOLARBCR01 to sign up online
   ($1350 tuition - regular rate is $3000)
->  Call 1-800-376-3775

The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
design and sustainable living school; our instructors are key leaders
in sustainable living and permaculture design.

We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-changing
experiential course!

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute -- 1-800-376-3775
14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005