]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  May 2013

USDEBATE May 2013

Re: USU 2014. Ithaca College? Other bids?

"Jones, Steven L." <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 May 2013 22:12:00 +0000

Hi all,

Steven Jones here, the coach at Grove City. I find it very unlikely that we will be able to host next year. We are getting a new dean and a new provost in the fall of 2013, and the current leadership is hesitant to make a  commitment of this nature for the new blood. We're a small campus, and though we have room for the tournament this event would dominate the whole thing...

I'll have one more conversation about this as soon as I can, but realistically I think GCC is out of the running.

As for the date, I think that's up to Ithaca.

My best to all.