VTLEPS Archives

May 2013

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
David Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 22:30:27 -0400
Re: > Does anyone know if you really can tell from Mustard with just
upperside?

   I think that the hind wing shape difference
of West  Virginia Whites and Mustard Whites
is much easier to use for identification
than the forewing shape as suggested elsewhere.

Various  illustrations, and especially the one of each
species I netted during the  atlas in Grand Isle,
show the difference in hind wing shape.

D Hoag,  Grand Isle