ISOGEOCHEM September 2013

Re: O2 quality

Andrew Schauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Sep 2013 06:07:30 -0700

Hi Neil,

In the event it is the solenoids, I just finished an order for a set of them for our Eurovector (Euro EA 3000). In our case, one of the two O2 solenoids was not opening. Lightly tapping the solenoid while the cycle was starting helped it open and confirmed it was faulty. The part number and cost for all the solenoids in the above Eurovector EA:

EA201236 Electrovalve (1pcs)  US$ 250.00

I contacted Eurovector via email through the contacts page on their website. Good luck.

andy

Andrew Schauer
206.543.6327
http://depts.washington.edu/isolab/