VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Martha McClintock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:27:12 -0400
I enjoy the links, birding sites, and articles suggested by VtBirders and
hope that someone will enjoy knowing about this site as well.

 As I walk and enjoy all things outdoors (including birds!), I sometimes
see a lost feather and have been collecting the interesting ones I have
found. A website at http://www.fws.gov/lab/featheratlas/ is very useful
for identifying the feathers. Yesterday, I found a very handsome ruffed
grouse tail feather that I could identify using the Feather Atlas.

Martha
Westford