MENCUVM Archives

October 2013

MENCUVM@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:10:08 -0400
From:
Justin Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
10/30/13

Ushering
Sign up to usher the events this weekend if you volunteered.
There is a lot more events coming up so feel free to peruse the website and find concerts that can fit your schedule. Please do at least two this semester.

Smart board workshop next Wednesday (10/6) at 6:30. Everyone should be free for at least half of the workshop since it is our normal meeting time. It is ok to make it for only half of the event if that's the only possibility.

Movie Night (Nafmatinée) in the ballroom. Reply to these notes with one movie choice. The date and time will be decided on later through a doodle poll I'll send out shortly.

Happy Halloween!

Sent from my iPad