]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  October 2013

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE October 2013

Re: [SPAM]Re: Facebook DELETED my posts re. 9/11 films; CIA weaponizing a term

Thomas Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Oct 2013 07:04:30 -0400

I'm not requiring that people subscribe to 9/11 truth theory (I do), but
Carrol not only seems to approve Facebook censorship, he seems to want to
engage in it himself. He makes not only 9-11 but JFKer truthers out to be
some sort of "outside agitators," a la Bull Connor, who are "disrupting the
Left" I say let it be "disrupted," if he demands such rigid,
pro-Establishment control of thought as Carrol seems to desire. As Patti
Smith says, "FUCK CENSORSHIP!"