Re: wireless transducers

Kimberly Higgins <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:57:53 -0500

I always tell my patients when fighting with these cords that one day these will be wireless...but then I wonder how long after that they get stolen?!

Kim Higgins, BS, RDMS, RVT
________________________________
From: UVM Flownet [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Hohn [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: wireless transducers

I did see this at a Siemens meeting in Nebraska. Mostly the unit was developed for sterile situations, picc lines, biopsies, etc. My first question was, ďHow long until I lose that little transducer?Ē They were thinking, it beeps when you get too far away.
Iím sure like many firsts, it will get better in time. Nice to know the technology is advancing.

Have a great day!
Nancy Hohn, BS, RVT, RDCS
Cardiovascular Sonographer
Nebraska Heart Hospital