Re: Snowy Owl in Berlin

Patti Haynes <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:40:01 -0500

The Snowy Owl was still present in that same area at 3pm. John Snell and Rob Spring were already on it when I arrived.
It was perched on a red airport light that was on top of a utility pole right next to the busy Airport Rd. There was safer viewing from East View Lane, where the doctor's offices are.

Patti Haynes, sent from my iPod