]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  January 2014

VTBIRD January 2014

Re: seeing double at Knapp Airport, Berlin

Alison Wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:24:17 -0500

Hi Mark,

I hope to take Levi, Erin Talmage's son, to see the Snowy in Addison on
Wednesday afternoon.  I've gone there twice now with kids.  I met Ruthena,
Zac Cota Weaver's great-great aunt that lives in the house closer to the
street.  Also, saw the Red-shouldered hawk on Thursday!

I'm glad you saw the Hawk Owl!  Did you get the pellet-upping on film?!!

Hope to see you SOOOOON!