SEEDS Archives

March 2014

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:33:03 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kaylyn Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful break full of rest, relaxation, and of course a lot of fun. We are planning on having a meeting tomorrow, same place (Aiken 112) but a DIFFERENT time. We will be meeting at 6:30 instead of the usual 7:30 this week. Please note the change. We're looking forward to hearing how everything is going in all of your programs so far. This is a good chance for us to regroup for the last stretch of the semester. See you then!!!

Best,
Kaylyn