EWB Archives

April 2014

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:32:20 -0400
From:
Nora Margaret Varhue <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all!

We have a special meeting this coming Monday with special appearances
from Tom Tailor, Mark Suozzo, Eric Hernandez, Ting Tan, Dean Garcia
and our very own Matt Brand. It would be great to have as many members
there as possible.  Bring your friends.  There will be a presentation
about the dome from Tom and Matt, and Prof. Suozzo will be leading a
gray water roundtable discussion to prepare for our upcoming trip.
This will be held in Votey 209 at 5:30.  Snacks will be supplied.  We
will be discussing end of the year events and officer training as well.

Hope to see you there!

Peace,
Nora