]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  April 2014

USDEBATE April 2014

Re: Request for dates: yale, hart house, cambridge, oxford

"James P.E. Hardy" <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:13:25 -0400

Hi Brent,

The community's sincere thanks as usual for vanguarding our calendar.

The CUSID schedule has been posted here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vdhGGorXhGAVCenONMK04gy3zBzELceifWf-ljd7HdM/edit

It claims that Yale will be the 3rd-5th of October, and Hart House the
17th-19th October.

It currently has Oxford as the 14th-16th of November, and Cambridge
the 21st to 23rd November, but notes that those two dates are still
subject to change, as Oxford/Cambridge themselves have yet to decide.

I hope that helps.

James