LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  September 2014

USDEBATE September 2014

Re: Seeking Bids for NAUDC 2015

"Northup, Brent" <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:07:57 +0000

Do I dare to dream that such a Colorado bid would not replace USAFA? How lovely would it be if we had two premier BP tournaments within the shadows of the Rocky Mountains?

Just dreaming.

Hi to everyone, by the way. May you refill your tank faster than your busy life empties it...or can we at least hope we don't reach empty and coast to a halt on a rural Montana road before Christmas break.

Best wishes,

Brent

Carroll of Montana