UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 2014

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ginger Rey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:17:36 -0400
For effective and efficient ultrasound registry preparation or continuing medical education credits, look no further! ESP Ultrasound's remaining seminar schedule for 2014 appears below:

Houston, TX - September 26-28 - Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn and Vascular Technology.

Washington, DC - October 10-12 - Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn and Vascular Technology

Atlanta, GA - October 18-19 - Physics Only

Details on our 2014 seminars can be found using the link to our web page below. You can click on the link, or if necessary, cut and paste it into your browser.

          www.esp-inc.com

Sincerely,
Ginger Rey
Director of Marketing