CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2014

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 11:23:17 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Campus Kitchens at UVM <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chelsea Howland <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone,

Campus Kitchens would like to tidy up our listserv. We realize there might be a few of you who no longer wish to be included in our emails. We are making the transition to solely using our gmail account so if you would like to be included in any future emails join our new listserv by sending an email to [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!

Best,
Chelsea Howland
CKP Secretary