farm items for sale in Richmond

Vern Grubinger <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:40:03 -0400

Please contact Gary directly at: [log in to unmask] or call 802-363-9300

1. Four Season Tools 30' x 72' high tunnel on cast iron wheels.  This is
a remarkably strong and well built high tunnel developed in cooperation
with Eliot Coleman.  This comes with 234 feet of track so the high
tunnel can be moved to three locations by as few as two people.  Four
years old.  Current price for a new one just like this one is $12,695.
Ours is for sale for $6,995.  It is in excellent shape.  Interior
overhead irrigation and pipe trellis system and weed suppression cloth
for two moves included free.

2.  1969 Massey Ferguson 2135 tractor.  This tractor was bought by a
farmer when he sold his farm and retired.  He died and the tractor sat
in a barn for almost forty years.  We bought it a few years ago when it
had ninety hours and now it has not many more hours.  It comes with a
front bucket, chains, and new heavy duty roll bar. $6,495.00.

3.  Almost new metalbestos chimney: 7 pieces at 3 feet each, roof
flashing and other misc. parts.  I had to take it out because we were
renting the space and our fire insurance required us to remove it if we
were renting.  $450.00.

4.  True TS-49-G Double Glass Door Reach in Refrigerator with stainless
interior and exterior.  Energy Star.  Four years old. $3,600 + new.
Ours is for sale for $2,200.

5.  Imants Spader - If you are unfamiliar with this equipment check out
Youtbe video "Soil Spader for Incorporating from Vegetable Farmers and
Their Sustainable Tillage Practices."  This is a remarkable piece of
equipment.  Four years old. In like new condition.  These sell new for
$13,000.  Ours is for sale for $8,900.

6.  New 1 hp Gould Jet Pump C48A95A06 with complete set up including 30
gallon pressure tank, etc.  Ready to go.  Purchased for $1,546 a year
ago and never used.  Yours for $750.00.

7.  Vegetable crates with folding tops.  All 8 for $30.00.

8.  Morrisson Organic Alfalfa - 8 50 lb bags.  Bought at $29.00 per bag.
Selling for $9.00 per bag.

9.  Low tunnel hoops made from 10' galvanized electrical conduit with
bender to make them yourself.  70 are bent, another 70 straight
(wholesale price on conduit is $455) and the bender (Johnny's Seeds
$60.00). Over $500 value for $280.00.

10.  300 wire hoops made of heavy gauge wire - $.75 each or $200 for all
300.

11.  Agribon 19 oz. / yard - Large quantity, most used once.  For both
sizes of hoops above. 30% of new price.

12.  Backpack sprayer - $20.00.

13.  300 pint size molded fiber green berry baskets - $15.00.

14.  250 quart size molded fiber green berry baskets - $15.00.

15.  Folding Farmer's Market tent - works but needs slight repair.  Free
to first person who wants it and who spends $300 buying other items.

15.  Johnny's Dynamic Salad Spinner - New $249.00.  Get ours for $45.00.

16.  Propane flame weeder - $30.00.

17.  Johnny's Stand Up Soil Block Maker -  New is $179.00.  Get ours for
$55.00.

18.  Trellis Clips - About a five gallon bucket full - $10.00.

19.    Weed control fabric - 4 feet by around 200 feet - $40.00.

20.  Hudson 4 gallon backpack sprayer #93475, $110.00 new - We are
selling ours for $35.00.  It is in like new condition.

21.  Stainless steel triple sink wash station. $95.00.

22.  Electric Fence supplies including about 50+ fence posts with holes
in them for clips and may misc. supplies.  Half are new.  Call for
details or if you have questions.

23.  Many trays and pots to start plants in - free.

Contact me by email at [log in to unmask] or call 802-363-9300 if you have
question or if you want to buy something.  I am in Richmond.

Thanks, Gary Bressor