]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  October 2014

VTBIRD October 2014

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 10 Oct 2014 to 11 Oct 2014 (#2014-281)

Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:31:13 -0700

Does anyone have an an update on activity at Missisquoi NWR? I am thinking of heading up there Wednesday but have seen no reports regarding activity. Input will be appreciated.

Blake Allison
Lyme, NH 03768-3322