]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  October 2014, Week 1

MEDLIB-L October 2014, Week 1

Re: Research Help - Measuring Religious Sincerity

Richard James <[log in to unmask]>

Richard James <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Oct 2014 11:06:00 -0400

There are 100 or more "religious beliefs" tests listed in PsycTESTS, but in
the context of your need I don't think you're going to find anything useful
because none of them seemed to have any controls for internal consistency-
they are mostly Likert-type questionnaires of "how often do you go to
church"-type questions.Frankly, I would imagine that in the post-Hobby
Lobby legal landscape, where "sincerely held" doesn't need to be related to
any factual basis, you are at risk of walking into RBG's proverbial
minefield. Is your patron the Risk Management department.