EWB Archives

November 2014

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:43:29 -0500
From:
Nora Margaret Varhue <[log in to unmask]>
Message from Bonnie! Enjoy:

Hi everyone,

This spring EWB is hoping to put together a broomball team. Before we
can register as a team I need to know what day and times work for a
majority of us. Below is a link to a doodle page, do not pay attention
to the dates, but note there are three weekday options (Mon., Tue.,
Wed.). There are multiple times when a game might occur so each box
contains two or more times when you would need to be available, a
majority of time, during the semester.

http://doodle.com/wbwxsx4pnkq5dc9s

Anyone can participate, so invite your friends!

Hope to see you for some fun games!

Bonnie McMorrow

P.S. If you are on any varsity or club sport teams please let me know.
This will effect what section the team registers for.