EWB Archives

November 2014

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Baxter G Miatke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baxter G Miatke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:50:09 -0500
Hey all,
Just a heads up, I remember saying we were going to try to test water
through the irrigation system today, but it's not quite ready so we
will hold off until we are able to do it right. We will keep you all
updated if we will do more this semester or over break. Thank you to
everyone who has been coming to the build sessions the last few
Sunday's too! It's been great! See you all at the meeting tomorrow
night!!

-Baxter