]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  November 2014, Week 2

MEDLIB-L November 2014, Week 2

Re: Search Help--zombies (or Ebola warning?)

Catherine Arnott Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Catherine Arnott Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:18:23 -0600

These superficially fluffy and/or trendy course titles and descriptions are often enticements to incredibly interesting classes. Same goes for books. Here's one of my favorites:

http://books.google.com/books/about/Theories_of_International_Politics_and_Z.html?id=SxBgmAEACAAJ

Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
And Faculty in Residence
Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Sent from my iPad