EWB Archives

March 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:45:35 -0400
From:
Benjamin Arthur Cares <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all!

We will have a working meeting this Wednesday night April 1st at 6:30
PM in Votey 207. We will be working on finishing up banquet items as
well as planning the logistics for the Krispy Kreme sales and pickup.
If you can make it that would be fantastic! This not a general meeting
and we will be holding elections next Wednesday the 8th of April.

Here is a link to the Krispy Kreme Order Form
https://s3.amazonaws.com/Fundraising_KKD/Pre-Sale+Order+Form_Four+Ways_v2013.pdf

Also, please see Julia's email about raffle basket forms to give to
businesses and make sure you have invited anyone you would like to see
at the banquet!

Keep it real,
Ben Cares
603 234 1974