Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SKIVT-L Home

SKIVT-L  May 2015, Week 1

SKIVT-L May 2015, Week 1

Re: TR: #vterinthealps, part 2 (culture, pow, and one seriously decadent meal)

Iski Stowe <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 May 2015 09:21:31 -0400

How long did it take you to get to the top of Glacier du Mort.
How much time did you spend climbing that day?

I reread your tr while using Google map to find the peaks you mentioned.