SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

July 2015

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2015 01:32:53 -0400
Please note that EPA's Vallianatos misrepresents Morton Biskind.

Biskind's major contribution actually is -- that the great polio epidemics (post-WWII) were mainly pesticide epidemics, causation concealed by the CDC etc.

I brought Biskind, the buried, disconnected author, to the modern era with publication of my independent DDT/polio research in June 2000 issue of Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients.

In all of Biskind's work, Vallianatos quotes the same paragraphs I have quoted in 2000, though omitting Biskind's references to polio.

ref:
http://harvoa.org/polio/overview.htm

Regards,

Jim West