VTLEPS Archives

August 2015

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stewarts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:37:37 -0400
While no snouts around here... let alone most other butterflies, I did
see ONE common Wood nymph in an E. Dorset cut field today. I thought
there might have also been a flash of orange... but, alas, no
confirmation. The only other butterflies I have seen are sulphurs and
cabbage whites. What a terrible year for butterflies. Ruth Stewart