EWB Archives

September 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sean Peter Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Peter Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:21:14 -0400
Hey Everyone,

Sorry, forgot to add this to the last email. Here is a link to our
google drive:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VxYaZt33zFOG1jV3A2OWxCVTQ&usp=sharing&invite=CL_AmuwN

On it you can find all the official paper work and lab results of all
our progress on the Grey Water Project thus far. It can seem a bit
intimidating at first but there is an appendix and all the material
was written by students, so its not too dense. This is a good way for
you to develop a great understanding of all the aspects of the project.

Thanks,
Sean Brennan