EWB Archives

October 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sean Peter Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Peter Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:42:39 -0400
Hey Everyone,

The next meeting is an important one, its time to really get crackin
at our gray water project in Nicaragua; we will be giving out some
responsibilities and assembling a core team to work on the project.
The first half of the semester had a lot of logistical kinks to work
out but now its time to really get to work.

Also, we have picked the ten people going to the conference. If you
did not get an email from me yesterday unfortunately you were not
selected. We picked students at random, while trying to pick a few
students from each year. Funds are tight so I apologize if you don't
get to go this year but there's always next year.

Again, the meeting is on Wednesday, 10/21 @ 6pm in Perkins 107.Please
let me know if there is a lab/class during this period in which a lot
of you are enrolled in.

Thanks,
Sean Brennan