]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IRAGB1516 Home

IRAGB1516  October 2015

IRAGB1516 October 2015

Attention all IRA Reps: WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Natalia Korpanty <[log in to unmask]>

IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:05:17 -0400

Hello all,
  Here are the list of IRA events and tabling for this week (or until
our next general body meeting on Wednesday). Please try your best to
stop by and help out. If you have any questions about these
events/what role you would play within them, please feel free to reach
out.

Fri Oct 16	 	2:00pm – 4:00pm
  Town Hall Meeting Tabling - Davis Center 1st Floor

  Fri Oct 16	6:00pm – 7:00pm
  Rally Fest - Indoor Track of Patrick Gym

Sat Oct 17	 	10:00am – 11:00am
  VT Real Food Challenge Summit - Livak Ballroom

Mon Oct 19	 	5:00pm – 8:00pm
  Conference Workshop - WDW Wing 150

Tue Oct 20	 	3:00pm – 5:00pm
  Town Hall Meeting Tabling - Davis Center 1st Floor

Furthermore, if you have not done so already, please join our Facebook
group and ask your fellow hall council members to do so as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/914995895250551/

See you soon,
Natalia Korpanty
President