]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IRAGB1516 Home

IRAGB1516  October 2015

IRAGB1516 October 2015

IRA General Body Meeting TONIGHT at 7:30pm in H/M Garage

Natalia Korpanty <[log in to unmask]>

IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Oct 2015 07:02:43 -0400

Hello all,
  We have a general body meeting tonight at 7:30pm in the Harris
Millis Garage (aka the usual time and location). If you cannot be in
attendance or may be late, please let your committee leader or myself
know.

I have attached an agenda for tonight, which I would like you to look
over prior to our meeting. It is our first official business meeting
and I hope you are as excited as I am! Please take note that we have a
funding request coming in to present to us and that we will be
following Robert's Rules of Order during the entire process.

I hope you have a splendid day! Make sure you are taking care of
yourselves during this particularly high stress time of year--
remember that there are only 30 more days until Thanksgiving Break!

See you soon,
Natalia Korpanty
President
Inter-Residence Association