]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IRAGB1516 Home

IRAGB1516  October 2015

IRAGB1516 October 2015

IRA General Body Meeting TONIGHT at 7:30pm in H/M Garage

Natalia Korpanty <[log in to unmask]>

IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:09:37 -0400

Hello everyone,
   We have a general body meeting tonight at 7:30pm in the Harris
Millis garage (aka the usual time and location). If you will be late
or cannot make it, please let your committee leader or myself know. I
have attached an agenda for tonight which I would like you to look
over, but feel free to make any motions you see fit during our meeting.

Please take note that our NCC-IT elections are tonight--which means
you, the IRA general body, will be electing the first of the IRA
executive board for next year! That being said, it is super important
that as many of you as possible be in attendance tonight so that
voting can take place (we need a certain number of members in order to
vote!) Remember that you have been elected by the students in your
halls to attend these meetings and bring back all that you have learned.

Good luck to all those running and I look forward to hearing what you
have to say. I started out as an NCC-IT about 163798 years ago so this
position is really dear to my heart and may be the coolest one on the
executive board.

See you soon,
Natalia Korpanty
President