]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IRAGB1516 Home

IRAGB1516  October 2015

IRAGB1516 October 2015

General Body Meeting TONIGHT at 7:30pm in Harris Millis Garage

Natalia Korpanty <[log in to unmask]>

IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:16:15 -0400

Hello all,
   We have an IRA general body meeting tonight at 7:30pm in Harris
Millis Garage. If you will be late or unable to attend please let me
know at your earliest convenience.

We will be learning about and discussing some pretty important topics
including:

•What exactly is an IRA representative? What is it that an IRA
representative does during meetings? What should IRA representatives
be bringing back to their hall councils?
•Roberts Rules of Order: the way in which our meetings are run so that
everyone’s voice has a chance to be heard
•Our upcoming events and how you can help out: We have a ton of things
going on at the end of October including our Town Meeting, Family Fall
Fest, a Halloween concert, etc.
•Committee selection and bonding

I have also attached a VERY tentative and generalized agenda just so
you can begin to familiarize yourselves with the format--I send one
every week.

Please come with your questions and input, along with hall council
updates! I hope to see you all tonight (there may even be a surprise
waiting for you).

curate ut valeatis,
Natalia Korpanty
President