]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IRAGB1516 Home

IRAGB1516  October 2015

IRAGB1516 October 2015

Re: General Body Meeting TONIGHT at 7:30pm in Harris Millis Garage

Beth Frances Mullin <[log in to unmask]>

IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 2015 08:41:58 -0400

Hi Naralia!
I am the IRA rep for Harris Millis and am emailing becausewill be
unable to attend the meeting tonight because I have an exam scheduled.
I apologize for any inconvenience!!
Beth