]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IRAGB1516 Home

IRAGB1516  January 2016

IRAGB1516 January 2016

General Body Meeting TONIGHT at 7:30pm in UHeights North

Natalia Korpanty <[log in to unmask]>

IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:06:32 -0500

Hello all,
  Welcome back to campus! I hope you are settling in well and are
ready for another great semester of IRA! We have a general body
meeting tonight at 7:30pm in the Uheights North multipurpose room
(please take note that this is a change from last semester's location).
If you cannot make it or will be late please let your committee leader
or myself know. This semester will be focused mainly on what
programming ideas and initiatives you want to see on campus so it is
essential that you attend.
I have attached an agenda but as always feel free to make any motions
you see fit.

See you soon,
Natalia Korpanty
President