]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  January 2016

VTBIRD January 2016

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 26 Jan 2016 to 27 Jan 2016 (#2016-27)

Ron Wild <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:53:12 -0500

Re: Vortex and Eagle Optics

The two companies are connected. For example repairs for Vortex go to EO.
I think they have a common ownership. Very happy with bins and scope from
each.

rw