IRAGB1516 Archives

February 2016

IRAGB1516@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Natalia Korpanty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IRA General Body Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 09:20:47 -0500
Hello everyone,
  We have a general body meeting tonight at 7:30pm in the Uheights
North MPR. If you cannot make it or will be late, it is imperative
that you tell your committee leaders or myself. We cannot conduct
business if less than half of you show up, so it is better to let me
know beforehand so that I can plan accordingly.

Furthermore, we have a funding request tonight, which means we will
have to conduct formal business in order to vote for their funding. It
is incredibly unfair to them if we are unable to do so.

I have attached an agenda for tonight. Please note that there is
currently nothing under "New Business" because I am looking for you
all to motion for something. Remember that this is your organization
and it is only what you make of it. Do you want to see a cool new
program initiative? Do you have feedback from the student body? Do you
want snacks at every general body meeting? This is the place to bring
that up.

A sincere thank you to those of you that have been attending the
meetings, helping out at the events, and keeping in communication. I
am always really moved by such leadership and enthusiasm.

See you soon,
Natalia Korpanty
President
Inter-Residence Association