MUNINET Archives

March 2016

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:04:35 -0400
8bit
From:
Nellie Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hi everyone,

I just received an order for 3 desk  name plates which reminded me to send out this email.

Now that Town Meeting is over it is the perfect time to order a magnetic name tag, especially if there was a change in personnel in your office.  THese can be ordered for anyone but will only have the VMCTA logo on it if you are a member of our group.  The desk name plates don't have our logo on them.

The forms can be found on our website   vmcta.org.   (or I can email to you directly) Disregard the order by date.  I can order anytime...

Also, if you are not currently a member please concider joining. It's only $35.....  (I'm also on the membership committee)

Thank you.
Nellie Noble-VMCTA Fundraising Committe Chair

Nellie Noble, CVC/CVT
Town of Granby
PO Box 56
9005 Granby Road