]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  April 2016

VTBIRD April 2016

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 19 Apr 2016 to 20 Apr 2016 (#2016-107)

Brian M Goodman <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Apr 2016 05:23:00 -0400

Hi Ruth,

When we went last year we booked through AirBnB and stayed here:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1875260

I'd never used AirBnB before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I highly recommend this place. It's a whole house for the cost of a hotel room! First, the place is just beautiful - very well appointed. We also had complete privacy, the kitchen was stocked with bread, toppings for toast, milk, cereal orange juice, coffee, and the place is right across from a park and beach. It was not a far drive to Point Pelee (I think it was 10 minutes or so) and it's right near gas, food and shopping.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks!

-Keri in Norwich