Re: Barred Owl nest at Mt. Philo

Kenny Pallis <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 May 2016 20:48:01 -0400

Hi this is my first response to the Vermont Birders email list.  I just
wanted to give an update on the Barred-Owl nest on Mt. Philo.  I just left
Mt. Philo about 30 minutes ago and the Barred-Owl was in a tree not far
from the nest and their was a Young Barred-Owl sitting on the edge of the
nest.  Good luck birding.

Kenny