IT-DISCUSS October 2016

Re: Issue opening a calendar

Amanda Chase <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:14:47 +0000

Thanks very much for the input about calendars. David Towle-Hilt in COM Information Systems also let me know that the COMIS Help Desk could help configure calendars, in case anyone else ever runs into this issue.

Amanda

On 10/18/16, 12:00 AM, "Technology Discussion at UVM on behalf of IT-DISCUSS automatic digest system" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Topics of the day:

      1. Issue opening a calendar (3)
      2. Who manages the directory listing options? (3)
      3. Multifactor self-service update (3)
      4. Optiplex 390, Win 10, USB
      5. UVM Backup system maintenance: October 17, 2016

    Date:    Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:25:52 +0000
    From:    Amanda Chase <[log in to unmask]>
    Subject: Issue opening a calendar

    Hi,

    I'm experiencing issues when I try to view a colleague's calendar. She and I have given each other permission to view each other's calendars and have sent invitation messages. However, when I try to open it I receive the following error message:

    "A connection could not be made with the shared calendar. Remove the calendar and try to add it again, or ask the owner to share it again."

    She works in the medical center, and I'm guessing that there is some sort of issue between the @uvm.edu and @med.uvm.edu calendar systems. Anyone have any advice?

    Thanks,

    Amanda

    Amanda Chase

    Internship Coordinator/Career Counselor

    Career Center  |  University of Vermont

    Davis Center 204, 590 Main Street

    Phone: (802) 656-3450

    Website<http://www.uvm.edu/~career/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/uvmcareercenter> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/CatamountJobs> | Blog<https://blog.uvm.edu/career-center/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4051582>

    UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.