VTBIRD Archives

February 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Richard Littauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:24:57 -0500
Thanks. I thought they might have been peregrines, given that I saw two
pretty perfect lune shapes and that they were a bit small for sharpies, but
I wasn't sure if they were in the area. I'll put them down as my first
Peregrines, then! Hope to see them next time I am there.

Thank you.

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>