VTBIRD Archives

February 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:56:45 -0500
7bit
From:
Jane Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Vermont has always hosted a fair number of bluebirds through the winter.
  They tend to wander around in small groups.  I have two or three or
four visiting for a day, rarely as long as two days, every week or so.
There may be more of them this winter, and/or they may be wandering a
little farther. But there's nothing unusual about bluebirds in VT in the
wintertime.  I don't know how far north they usually are, but I've seen
them at Dead Creek in mid-winter going back a couple decades.

Jane
(Shoreham)