VTBIRD Archives

February 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:21:53 -0500
From:
Sarah Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Continuing bluebirds are now sitting on opposite bluebird boxes in the morning.Since we saw one in a box last week at 9pm, I assume the birds have taken up winter residence here. I have lived here for 36 years without a bluebird in winter in Williston. What do they eat???!!!!!!!  No insects apparent  except snow fleas  ,when the sun is out , on the snow. That would be a very small meal!
Good thing snow is beginning to melt.
Sally
Williston