VTBIRD Archives

February 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Maeve Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:17:11 -0500
I agree with Veer Frost, Joe Ė DAZZLING! Iíd love to use some of your photos. Iíll be working more on the new presentation tomorrow afternoon, and Iíll definitely let you know which pictures Iíll use.

Your diving duck photos, by the way, really enhanced my program for Green Mountain Audubon Society!

Thanks so much - Maeve