VTBIRD Archives

February 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jane Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:17:24 -0500
They're all over the place in the lower Champlain valley.  If you want
to see Snow Buntings, take a ride down 22A down to Orwell or so. I've
been seeing flocks of 50-200 or so every few miles.

Seems to me there are a lot more than there were a couple months ago.
Is that typical, that the numbers increase as the winter drags on?

Jane
(Shoreham)