Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  March 2017, Week 2

MEDLIB-L March 2017, Week 2

Re: MEDLIB-L Digest - 12 Mar 2017 to 13 Mar 2017 (#2017-70)

Angela Thor <[log in to unmask]>

Angela Thor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:10:24 +0000

Can we not block Yitsha'CK HeyZeus <[log in to unmask]> from the list. Obviously these postings are not related to Medical Librarianship and these expositions make reading the Digest really difficult.
Angela Angela Thor, CHIS II, Medical Circuit LibrarianCentral NY Library Resources Council (http://www.clrc.org)email: [log in to unmask]: 315 256-3198
  This information is intended to be used in partnership with advice from your doctor or other health care professional. Any and all materials supplied by the medical libraries are for informational purposes only. The libraries and their personnel are not giving medical opinion, advice, or care.