]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  March 2017, Week 2

MEDLIB-L March 2017, Week 2

Re: Our last, greatest hope. From San Jose to J "is Us," prove it.

"Truex, Eleanor" <[log in to unmask]>

Truex, Eleanor

Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:26:59 +0000

This is SPAM. How does one report spam to the moderators/overseers?

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
Internal: 81.665.3038

Presence
h Saint Francis Hospital
355 North Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460
Internal: 81.847.2460
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries