]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  March 2017, Week 2

MEDLIB-L March 2017, Week 2

Re: CHAT: There are no articles on your subject

Julie Stielstra <[log in to unmask]>

Julie Stielstra <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:12:14 -0600

My favorite was the nursing professor, who had many letters after her name,
hired in to teach evidence-based nursing.  She would ask me for searches,
particularly specifying that I should be sure to check "Advance for
Nurses," as it was (and I quote) "an excellent source of evidence-based
information."

::thunk::